Queensland Solar Project/Magnetic Power Generator
Executive summary | Project summary Large scale Solar Farm with 1500 MWpac installed capacity.
Key characteristics of the Project
- Australia Energy Group is planning to execute a solar power storage plant near Kilcoy, Queensland Australia (the national power network pass through the land) with total nominal capacity of 1,500 MWpac Solar PV Capacity and 250MW/1000MWh Battery.
- The estimated annual power generation is 3,146 GWh. 。
- Commercial operation is planned for 30 years. Total generated electricity for 25 years useful life of solar panels is estimated to be 95,000 GWh.
- The estimated overall investment (including EPC) is USD 1.67billion,
(Source: KPMG report)
The Site at KILCOY for SOLAR FARM
Executive summary | Key metricsUSD 1.67billion investment
Total installed capacity of
which enables an annual production (w/o panel degradation) of 3146 GWh
3 Stages of Construction
1. Stage 651 MWAC (716 MWDC)
2. Stage 349 MWAC (394 MWDC)
3. Stage 500 MWAC (550 MWDC)
Total volume electricity sold of
during the 30 years of operation
USD 1.01Wpac initial capital expenditure
Operational expenditure of
USD 18.654 / MWpac
on 2019/20 price level
Dispatch to Grid from Battery Storage
Daily during peak time
(not included in this report)
Commercial operation of 30 year
Development Approval granted
Expected to start construction
2055ha (5078 Acre)
(Source: KPMG report)
Detail Layout design & engineering June 2021 – Sept 2021
Bill of Quantity and Bill of Material June 2021 – Sept 2021
Grid Study for first Project stage June 2021 – Sept 2021
Civil Engineering and planning June 2021 – Nov 2021
CEMP (Construction Environmental Management Plan) – June 2021
EPC Start Grid Connection approval June 2021 – Oct 2021 EPC Work Nov 2021
Project M-power System
This is the state of art, a futuristic electricity Generation system in today, the M-power system, which has a small 10kwh to 30kwh system and the large scale 1Mwh plus system.
Small M power system (SMP) built with a 10-30kwh M-generator and 5-50kwh super Lithium battery storage, subjects to application.
System around 10 kg (10kw/h unit). Electricity generated by a patented magnetic generator then stored in the Super Lithium battery system and supply direct to household. The system is controlled by a PCM system, system will turn on automatically when the battery level is low, average 1kwh input produce 13 to 15kwh from the SMP system.
For a 10kwh system (produce 10kw per hour), it is enough to supply a 5-6 peoples family house everyday use without external (grid)supply.
10-50kwh Small M power system (SMP)
Continuously power generation 10kw per hour 24/7.
Weight 10kg, size around one cubic meter (similar size to a small diesel generator) Photo of the SMP System
A common Solar Panel with battery storage setup
SMP System with Super Lithium battery setup 10kwh M-Power system with 5kw super battery.
For large scale application, we have the MW unit M-Power System (MWM)
1 to 10 MW/h(1000-10000kwh) MWM power System
Photo shown voltage 273 with 32 HZ, can be adjusted to suit different countries or applications.
Space needed for installation 10M x 10M x 15M (LxWxH) Weight around 20 ton
Lifetime : 50 years +
1MWh unit can produce 24MWh per day, which is similar to a 5MW solar farm production per day.
MWM Power System. 1MWh(1000kwh) system, can supply up to 400 households 24/7
1. To accelerate the transition to a future powered by renewable energy in order to mitigate climate change in Australia; and
2. To attain carbon neutral through our investments on building and operating a diversified portfolio of renewable energy assets in Australia.
Anchored Sustainable Development Goals of AEG
- This document is prepared by the Company. The information mentioned in this document, investment projects or services can only be provided by the Company and its members in the country / region where they can be lawfully offered. The material and information of this document may be restricted by some countries / regions for publication, then this document and / or its copies cannot be taken and sent to these countries /
- The information, investment projects or services mentioned under this document may be prohibited for offering to the person of the countries / region(s), either the whole or in part of the information contained in this document is not and does not form part of and shall not be construed as an offer, invitation, recommendation or solicitation for investment or sale or solicitation to subscribe for such information, investment projects or services to any persons of these countries / region(s).
- Recipient(s) should obtain professional, investment, financial, legal or tax advice as appropriate before further proceeding with any opportunity envisaged in this document. In reaching any conclusion or decision, Recipient(s) should inform themselves of (i) any possible tax consequence; (ii) any legal requirements; (iii) any financial and other consequences of the opportunity envisaged herein including the merits and risks involved; (iv) any foreign exchange restrictions or exchange control requirements and (v) any other relevant matters. Recipient(s) should pay serious attention that any products and investment projects involve risks. The information contained in this document cannot be considered to make an offer or solicitation for investment or sale or solicitation to subscribe for such products, investment projects or services; all Recipients should fully understand the risks of the products and obtain appropriate professional advice before making any investment decision.
- The Company and its members may at any time terminate or amend any information or services described in this document without prior notice.
- The Company have based on information obtained from sources it believes to be reliable but which it has not independently The Company does not have obligation to update, modify or amend this document or to notify a recipient thereof in the event that any opinion, forecast or estimate set forth herein, changes or subsequently becomes inaccurate. No representation or warranty, either express or implied, is provided by the Company in relation to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information contained herein and the Company and its officers, directors, employees, and agents accept no responsibility or liability as to its accuracy or completeness. Unless otherwise specifically indicated in writing, all information in this document is made as of the date hereof, and the delivery of this document at any time does not imply that information contained herein is correct and remains unchanged as of any time after such date. Expressions of information and opinion are subject to change without notice. the Company and its members shall not take any responsibility and / or liability of the Recipient for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages or losses resulting from the use of this document.