Growth in the South West Sydney
Leppington Detail Pdf
About the West
South Western Sydney is a large, dynamic region, characterised by a young and diverse community, a strong economy and a unique natural environment. It is one of Australia’s fastest growing urban populations.
At June 2011 the regional resident population was an estimated 2.02 million people- an increase of 1.6% (31,350 people) over the previous year.
The region has experienced strong growth over the past four decades and this trend is continuing with the population forecast to reach close to 3 million by 2036
“Western Sydney’s population is greater than South Australia and greater than the combined populations of Tasmania, Northern Territory and the Australian Capital Territory”.
Leppington Precinct when fully developed will deliver capacity of 17,350 homes for over 54,000 residents. It will also feature:
- Leppington Major Centre with regional shopping, employment, cultural and community facilities
- New Leppington station
- 3 neighbourhood centres
- 220 hectares of employment land
- 135 hectares of open space and recreation areas
- Upgrades to major roads
- New primary and high schools
- Protection of 116 hectares of significant vegetation, and major creek corridors
- New pedestrian and cycle link
Utility Services Infrastructure
The minimum lot size for residential flats is 1,000 sm.
|Address||Title||Land Size (Ha)|
|155 Ingleburn Rd||3/341680||2.39|
|167 Ingleburn Rd||1/837464||1.965|
LEPPINGTON SITE CALCULATIONS
- 5 Minutes walk to Leppington Train Station
- 5 Minutes walk to Planned Leppington Town Centre
- 15 Minute drive to Badgerys Creek Airport (Under Construction)
- Zoned R3 Medium Density
- Building height of up to 6 Storeys
- Can build approx 1309 apartments
- Close Proximity to M5/M7 Motorways
- Site is earmarked for early road, water, sewerage etc
It is Sydney’s Next Major Property Boom, with STOCKLANDS doing a $1 billion residential development minutes away.